5.06.2007

No more crashes

I was being given a ride in a new vehicle developed by these guys. It used teleporter technology to make crashing into objects impossible. They demonstrated it by driving down the street very fast through crowds of people who were out celebrating. As we approached the crowds, we just passed through them without hitting them - though we scared the shit out of them.

This was expected to revolutionize space travel as well as make travelling on Earth much safer.

The guys showing me their new invention were really funny - total geeks in sort of Hawaiian shirts. They were explaining to me certain aspects of the vehicle, and apparently time would speed up or slow down depending upon where you stood in the car.

"Where you're standing," the guy said, "It's 1.0. But where he's standing, it's 2.0."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because that's the good wing," he said. "Go ahead, stand there."

I did, and didn't notice any change at first. But when I spoke, the words came out slower and my voice was lower than theirs.

They were showing off their new invention while not really giving any specifics. They were pretty excited, but reserved - reminding me of 2 Brian Denneheys in Hawaiian shirts.

"This is all very new to us, too," they said.

And I said, "Well, I understand. I mean, I remember when you used to drive into things and it would actually smash them."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! I love your dreams. So hilar!

Monday, May 07, 2007 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger A Arena said...

No crashing, no boundaries!

Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home