11.19.2005

Odd Dream...

I had such a crazy dream. I was in some sort of dorm/apartment, it was mine, I was working on some arts and crafts of some sort, but the room was really oddly decorated. Very dim and colorful, I think perhaps what I want to get in my own room eventually. Anyway, I feel like I'm in some sort of weird parallel universe where I'm actually single, in some other college I have no idea about, in some dorm I have no idea about, but all of a sudden Paula (my current ex) comes into scene. I don't remember what we talked about, but I just remember feeling uneasy and continuing with my arts and crafts.

After a little while, I ran out to some festival/party that was happening outside the dorm, but it was like the summer festival in Japan during the evening. I somehow came back with some goldfish that I won and put them in my room into the aquarium that I happened to have. I again left the room and had to get through a lot of people, I kept running for some reason, I felt like I was running away or running to something. I finally made it to some sort of tennis court far from campus. Apparently it was a course many of the college students played at, and I proceeded to watch some people play into the late night. When it was about time for closing, I realized I had no bus to get back home, so I met a couple hot asian girls that happened to go to my school. They seemed interested in taking me home with them. It was a very weird conversation, too. I said that I needed a ride and it was late so I couldn't get back by bus, then the two girls smiled at me and told me they would take me home on the condition that they take me out somewhere and back to their place before I go home. I agreed and they grabbed me from my shirt collar playfully to lead me to their car. The End.

Interesting, to say the least. I have no idea why I dreamt this, but it certainly confused me enough to blog about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matty G said...

Man, I haven't been here in a few days, and I return to find 2 new posts from first-time posters...

That dream sounded hectic - at least that's how I feel when I wake up from dreams that are all over the place like that.

Thursday, November 24, 2005 1:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home